Scroll through to catch up on the latest news from Pure Vista. Starting with the latest news at the top of the page you will be able to read about sponsorship deals, trade show events and more.
For your chance to WIN an Amazon voucher, tag Pure Vista in a photos showing our product, on your social media account! Full Ts&Cs below.
PHOTO COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entry must be made by tagging Pure Vista social media account. Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook are accepted.
- By entering the competition, you give permission for Pure Vista to use your image for marketing purposes, on the website and on social media.
- The photo should show the product being used for domestic purposes.
- Winners will be chosen by the Pure Vista office team.
- 1st prize will be £200 Amazon voucher, 2nd prize will be £100 Amazon voucher and 3rd prize will be £50 amazon voucher and will be delivered via email address.
- Proof of products will be required to claim prize, only Pure Vista products will be chosen as the winner. This can be proved through extra pictures of products, receipts etc.
- This competition is no way linked or endorsed by Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
- Employees of Pure Vista, and people closely connected with them, cannot enter this competition.
- Competition closes at midnight 30th September 2021. Winners will be notified, via the social media platform they used to enter, within 7 days. Winner will be contacted by Pure Vista Ltd only.
- Good Luck!
We are pleased to announce that we will be attending the FIT show in Birmingham this September! Now its time to prep merchandise and get our final plans ready. See you there!
PURE VISTA BEGIN SPONSORING BODMIN RUGBY CLUB
Pure Vista, in Bodmin, have recently signed a sponsorship deal with Bodmin Rugby Club. The appearance of a large sign on the club building being the biggest physical change, the Pure Vista office look forward to being able to support the local community and cheer on the team!
Pure Vista directors, Mark and Adam Oakes, are big rugby fans and very much excited to see how the team performs in the upcoming 2021/2022 season. Mark said “it’s an honor to be able to work with such a local team that need the support, rugby is a way of life that is dwindling and we want to be able to help make the sport accessible to more. With their range of teams and events B.R.F.C are working hard to build their presence in our community and we can’t wait to see what happens in the near future”.
Colin Archer, the Chairman of B.R.F.C said “we are really very pleased and excited that Pure Vista have chosen to sponsor us this year. We are very much a community based club and their help and support will enable us to keep the doors open and continue to field not only men’s teams but also our thriving Women’s and Junior sections too. Welcome to the BRFC family!”
The local company, Pure Vista, opened its doors in 2007 with a brand new balustrade product that began the Pure Vista journey to being a world recognised organisation. After a surprisingly busy year, Pure Vista are preparing to exhibit at the FIT show this September at the NEC Birmingham to meet clients in person. Now a thriving company, who are able to support the local community, Pure Vista is proud to be connected to B.R.F.C.
To find out more about Pure Vista and what we do please visit our Facebook page @purevista